[jbossws-dev] JSR181 Changes added in async changes

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 19:43:48 EST 2006

Heiko,

I noticed the following change, which adds some non spec compliant
behavior. I am not against it, but we probably should all discuss this
further before we decide to do it. Do you have anything right now that
depends on it?

Also, it breaks the JSR181HandlerTestCase (although I will change the
test in the mean time)

          if (anWebService.endpointInterface().length() > 0)
          {
             seiName = anWebService.endpointInterface();
             seiClass = udi.classLoader.loadClass(seiName);
             anWebService =
(WebService)seiClass.getAnnotation(WebService.class);
+
             if (anWebService == null)
                throw new WSException("Interface does not have a
@WebService annotation: " + seiName);
          }
+         else
+         {

+            WebService seiAnnotation = null;
+
+            for(Class potentialSEI : sepClass.getInterfaces())
+            {
+               if(potentialSEI.isAnnotationPresent(WebService.class))
+               {
+                  seiClass = potentialSEI;
+                  seiName = seiClass.getName();
+                  seiAnnotation =
sepClass.getAnnotation(WebService.class);
+                  break;
+               }
+            }
+
+            if(seiAnnotation!=null)
+               anWebService = seiAnnotation;
+

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jason T. Greene
Senior Software Engineer