[jbossws-dev] Status and things to come

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Thu Nov 23 08:30:29 EST 2006

Folks,

during this week I migrated the 1.0.4 functionality to trunk. AFAIm
aware of there is nothing missing from trunk that works in jbossws-1.0,
except XOP.
Heiko, the JAXRPC XOP functionality still needs to be merged to trunk
although this is not so important right now.

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1313

JAXWS XOP needs to be implemented as well, but this is also not so
important unless we see it in the CTS.

What is important, is that we make good progress on the CTS. Jason is
still coordinating this effort. I will be back from a short holiday on
4-Dec-2006 and take over from Jason then. Everybody, please help Jason
to get CTS stuff resolved - good luck.

cheers
-thomas

--