[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-1115 - Automatic detection of Tomcat port

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 13:51:05 EDT 2006

I have commited an implementation for this.

I have added a couple of methods to the ServerConfig interface so that these two values can be retrieved.  For the JBoss implementation I query the MBean server for all connectors and return the port for the first one that is secured and the port for the first one that is not secured.

Within the ServiceEndpointManager if the ports have not already been set I retrieve the ServerConfig using the factory and lookup these two values.

I have not been able to implement the Tomcat versions of these methods yet as I can not get the latest JBossWS to deploy on Tomcat, however I believe the approach should be similar so I can raised the following task: -

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1304

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978409#3978409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978409