[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-1093 - normal servlets the web.xml is modified as i

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 18:45:21 EDT 2006

I believe the CrossContextLoader I have available was created using the StandardClassLoader of the jbossws web application as the parent classloader so by using this we should have access to all of the classes within jbossws as well as all of the Tomcat libs.

I think my priority for this should be:-

 - Deployment from within JBoss
 - Deployment from scanner thread in Tomcat
 - Deployment from testsuite

For command line clients we can say it's the clients responsibility to include all the required jars on the classpath (we will just need to make the jars and classes in the war available).

If we want to consider refactoring the wspublish to take advantage of the deployment from within Tomcat we can look at that later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978659#3978659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978659