[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-1133 - Exploded JSR-181 POJO Deployment Fails Redep

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 05:51:45 EDT 2006

Yes the main problem is that at the time of deployment we do not have access to the parameters passed to the servlet, we need the parameters as it is one of those that contains the class name of the endpoint.

Option 1 was an option so that JBossAS could pass JBossWS all of the configured parameters within the 'org.jboss.metadata.WebMetaData' so we can easily access it.

Option 3 is that we read the web.xml ourselves to extract the parameters.

Option 2 was just an alternative we could follow if we wanted to leave the original web.xml alone so for each deployment we would start with a clean web.xml so JBossWS wouldn't need to be coded to cope with first and second deployments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978741#3978741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978741