[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: dump message logging based on Mbean

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 05:45:34 EDT 2007

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : I like the idea. Just a few thoughts on this topic:

  | - Working on in/output streams: We need to be careful with double buffering here. It might easily neglect the performance improvemts within each stack.

Right. Indeed we have to be careful, but I immagine this feature as normal disabled, and enabled only during debug when performance isn't so important

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | - Abstract RequestHandler. This is part of the SPI and cannot easily be changed. If you need to work on it, do it soon With the next release the SPI will not easily undergo changes.

When you have time, can you explain a little more what is going to happen to spi?
BTW, I thin I'll put my hand there next week, I would finish at least a snapshot version of WISE before ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072401#4072401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072401