[jbossws-dev] Re: Support Case - The method 'unbindRequestMessage' causes problems for AmberPoint Active Agents.

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 06:18:12 EDT 2007

Hi Darran,

JAXWS handlers require an object view of the payload as well as a DOM
view of the message. Message unbinding must therefore already have taken
place before the message traverses the user defined handler chain.

If a handler modifies the DOM view, the message must be unbound again.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx