[jbossws-dev] Inside Team Communication

ropalka at redhat.com ropalka at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 09:17:32 EDT 2007

Hi JBossWS team,

   I'd like to open the discussion about the communication tools we are using
inside the team.
   Many of us are using Skype as chat and VOIP communication tool in present. I
don't know how about you, if you are satisfied with it or not, but what about
me I'm having a lot of troubles with it.
   And what I hate the most of all on it is its proprietary protocol, license
and their closed source :-(
   I'd like to use open and standard based protocol communication tool which
code would be open and will work on many platforms such as Linux, Windows,
MacOS X and others.
   What about me I would suggest e.g. WengoPhone (http://www.openwengo.org/).
But there are also others, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_VoIP_software

   What do you think about it? Do you want to open this discussion?

Richard Opalka