[jbossws-dev] Inside Team Communication

Darran Lofthouse dlofthouse at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 07:51:54 EDT 2007

I tend to agree - I already use Skype and IRC or work and Pidgin for
home not really keen on adding a fourth to the list.

I use Skpe more for IM than for VOIP - in fact my headphones died a few
months ago and I have not replaced them yet!!  Maybe a JBossWS IRC
channel would be an idea but this would need people to regularly join
it.