[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: SOAP/ WSDL version used in JBOSS AS 4.2.0 GA

thangamani_r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 23:20:13 EDT 2007

Hi Thomas ,
 Thanks for the response. From the JBOSS4.2.0 release notes I got the following info "JBossWS is the web services stack for JBoss 4.2 providing Java EE compatible web services. It has been upgraded to v1.2.1.GA" . Hence from the link that you have sent and the above jbossws version (1.2.1) I understand that the WSDL generated from JBOSS 4.2.0(With the default javaws available in the installation) for a JAX-WS webservice always confirms to the SOAP 1.1 specification and not SOAP 1.2 ? Please confirm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076568#4076568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076568