[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Contents of the SOAP request

jpechane@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 07:05:51 EST 2007

OK,

I tried two approaches
1) use typecasting to StubExt and set security config. Then security works OK, but my handler is called before message is enriched with security elements
2) I used handlerChain.add(new org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.jaxws.WSSecurityHandlerClient()); In this case my handler was called after the security one. The WS was successfully invoked but when the service returned result, the client thrown an exception SOAP request exception
   [testng] org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find child element: return
Apparently the client did not processed WSS headers

So I am looking for one of the two solutions
1) Force client to first process security set via StubExt and then the process handlers (preferred)
2) Or enable the second approach working. maybe I need to add another handler that will process the response separately?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109810#4109810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109810