[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-1858 + JBWS-1797: when to generate wsdl?

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 03:32:55 EST 2007

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Thus according to me the main point here is not moving the wsdl generation later, it's instead reading the servlet context-params earlier, during the deployment. Of course we could do both the changes, but having those params available (for example as properties in the DeploymentInfo) before the UMDM is generated would be enough (and is required before the EndpointLifeCycleDeploymentAspect is run).
  | What do you think about this?

Hi Alessio,

this is the cite from JBWS-1799 (Thomas investigation about this issue):

In AS42 the servlet context params are not exposed through the AS WebMetaData and are hence not available when during deploy time the wsdl is generated. For these containers and maybe generally it needs to be investigated whether we can generate the wsdl at Endpoint.start(). At that point the config-name has been corrected in ServerEndpointMetaData

according to this you should first investigate whether you are able to access context parameters during the deployment phase (using JBossAS deployment metadata objects). If it is doable, you will have no problems ;-)

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113296#4113296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113296