[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS-RM Prototype Ready for Preview

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 11:19:47 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

   I'm refactoring current WS-RM code base to remove proprietary user API completely.
However there is the problem with closing the sequences. How to detect when to close the sequences? The only reasonable point for me is to register the JVM shutdown hook, However this won't work in our test suites (because deployed webservices are undeployed from server before JUnit test exit).
   I see that Sun's metro uses proprietary api too to close the sequences. See:

http://blogs.sun.com/enterprisetechtips/entry/testing_interoperability_between_metro_and

   Other possible option that comes in my mind is to don't close sequences at all, because this step isn't required by RM protocol. Closing the sequence is optional protocol operation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114707#4114707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114707