[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: wsimport API, SPI, command line tool, and ant task

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 11:49:11 EST 2007

Excellent Ole!

Die you see the thread I posted about WebServiceGenerate?:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=100066

If you want to start integrating with this API, I would like to get your feedback, so we can make any necessary changes (although I expect none) before 2.0.0 release. After that point, this should be a stable backwords compatble API that you and other integrators can rely on.

Since your project integrates with other WS stacks, I made sure the design can accomidate various classloading strategies. So for example, you might want to create a classloader just for interfacing with jbossws, and then pass this loader to the API, and it won't pollute your main soapui loader. In the case of importing there is also an setAdditionalCompilerClasspath that you would need to use if the jbossws jars are not on the starting classpath.

Also the API offers you the ability to hook in a printstream so that you can render output into a dialog.

Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions.

Thanks,
-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009553#4009553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009553