[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: wsimport API, SPI, command line tool, and ant task

omatzura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 18:47:56 EST 2007

Thanks Jason!

I missed that one.. Obviously we should integrate with WSGenerate as well.. to make my life easier, integrated tools in soapui are launced by spawning a seperate process and running the command-line versions.. maybe not the best from a resource-perspective, but it keeps the code clean from "linking"/class-loaders/etc.. I'll try to go with this strategy for these 2 as well (unless there is some reason to do otherwise..)

Do I "just" need the latest jbossws 2.0 sources to build/run these?

Also, have there been any changes to the wstools command-line options/config since 1.0.3 that I should support in our dialogs? (just point me to the docs and I can look at the details myself..)

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009751#4009751