[jbossws-dev] Re: dependecy on snapshot

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Mon Feb 5 09:21:13 EST 2007

Alex,

currently we target jboss/microcontainer 1.0.2

[tdiesler at tddell ~]$ cd svn/jbossas/branches/Branch_4_2/
[tdiesler at tddell Branch_4_2]$ cat build/build-thirdparty.xml | grep micro
    <componentref name="jboss/microcontainer" version="1.0.2"/>
[tdiesler at tddell Branch_4_2]$ cat
../Branch_4_0/build/build-thirdparty.xml | grep micro
      <componentref name="jboss/microcontainer" version="1.0.2"/>
[tdiesler at tddell Branch_4_2]$

cheers
-thomas

--