[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS dependency on Remoting

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 18:02:03 EST 2007

Dear WS team,

Here at Messaging we're currently trying to get JBM 1.2 to deploy and run un-scoped in the JBoss head. All looks fine, except a Remoting dependency that conflicts with what WS uses.

Case in point: JBM 1.2.CR1 needs Remoting 2.2.0.Alpha7. The snapshot jbossws installed in the head declares a dependency on 2.2.0.Alpha2

Could you guys please test your stuff with 2.2.0.Alpha7, so we can align our dependencies?

Thanks a lot,
Ovidiu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019061#4019061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019061