[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WSContractConsumer API in a seam app

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 18:34:30 EST 2007

Ops, something went wrong in my last post and the final part of my message doesn't be visible:
"jason.greene at jboss.com" wrote :

  | Be careful when replacing the context loader when running in a container. If you do this you should restore the original thread context loader.
  |
  | -Jason
I suspected it is too aggressive. What is the best way to tell the current class loader to include also my generated client class?

Many many tanks for your time

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021385#4021385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021385