[jbossws-dev] Re: WS-RM relevant spec

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 06:45:03 EST 2007

Hi Stefano,

The objective of this excercise is to bring the functionality that is
offered by Tango to JBossWS. So, the question should really be asked
differently, i.e. what spec is currently implemented by tango?

The answer to that is https://wsit.dev.java.net/specification-links.html

So, even WS-RX is the most advanced spec we need to look at the spec
that is the basis of the current tango implementation.

cheers
-thomas