[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WSContractConsumer API in a seam app

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 07:28:58 EST 2007

"jason.greene at jboss.com" wrote : This problem might be unrelated to the classloader. Can you try taking the generated classes and include them in your deployment?

Uch you are right. I removed any dynamic class generation and addedthe generated source to the deployment. Now the init method of my class lokks like:

  | serviceClass =  MatchingService.class;
  | service = serviceClass.newInstance();

And I get the same behaviour of my last post.
So you are right it isn't a problem with classloader. But now I'm a bit confused: what is going wrong with hot deployment?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023605#4023605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023605