[jbossws-dev] jbossws-1.2.0 release

Darran Lofthouse dlofthouse at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 09:42:34 EST 2007

I have taken and closed JBWS-1415 as it duplicates the scenarios in
another issue I am ready to commit (JBWS-1260).

Apart from that it looks Ok to me (Although this year is going fast!!
Feb next week!!)  Do you want me to take JBWS-1259 as I have been doing
a lot with wstools over the last month?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.