[jbossws-dev] Re: EJBTHREE-757: getMessageContext

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 03:19:46 EST 2007

Carlo,

This approach is probably not the right way to go.

How about:

WebServiceContextCallback callback = new WebServiceContextCallback()
{
    public MessageContext getMessageContext()
    {
    }
    public WebServiceContext getWebServiceContext()
    {
    }
};
sessionContext.registerWebServiceContextCallback(callback);

The WebServiceContextCallback interface would live in the ejb3 code base.
The dependency would be unidirectional, as it is now already.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx