[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Soap with Attachments and document/literal

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 13:22:13 EST 2007

How about the mapping of the attachment to the parameters of the method on the SEI?

At the moment on the server side the only way I see to get access to the attachment is to use the SOAPMessage class and call the getAttachments method.

On the client side it apears that the only way to send the attachments is to use the 'org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.StubExt' interface as described in JBWS-1384.

At the moment in the class JAXRPCMetaDataBuilder there is a comment: -

anonymous wrote :
  |       // we don't support swa binding parameters in document style
  |       // http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1384

Is this something we will support?  At the moment deployments created using wscompile can not be deployed because we do not process the mapping defined.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001865#4001865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001865