[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - RI tools dependency

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 04:01:13 EST 2007

I introduced a dependency on the RI tools in order to create the interop artifacts. The main reasons for this are:

- We need to be more flexible when facing the next plug-fest
- Having a pluggable tools layer within the test suite means that we can easily verify our own JAX-WS tools codebase at some later point in time
- We do verify that our stack really works with the JAX-WS artifacts that the RI tools generate

Currently this requires a now build property to be set

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008171#4008171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008171