[jbossws-dev] Re: 2.0 GA

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 06:47:44 EDT 2007

Hi Alessio,

thanks for your offer. After every release we usually pay special
attention attention to the  user forum to see if there is anything
special coming up.

Also, since you offer, it would be great if you could help to migrate
the old wiki content to the new media wiki installation.

Especially the FAQs are in a bad shape

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=FAQ

Generally, would like to migrate the entire content from

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossWSLegacyDocumentation

The really old ws4ee contetn that pertains to the axis based stack doe
not need to get migrated.

cheers
-thomas

--