[jbossws-dev] [Fwd: [JBoss JIRA] Commented: (JBWS-1307) JAXWS user guide and samples]

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:34:13 EDT 2007

Hi Bob/Eric,

as you know we still host our QA environment and the JBossWS
documentation on a "private" box in our office

QA

http://jbws.dyndns.org:8180/hudson/
http://jbws.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/

Wiki
----

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS

Apart from jbws.dyndns.org being not very corporate, this has recently
become a problem for customers and service folks because we had various
outages.

I would very much like to move these bits to QA and jboss.org
environment to provide a more reliable service. Is this doable?

cheers
-thomas