[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - soap and http

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 04:55:41 EDT 2007

Hello

I know how to create and send SOAP message, for example like that:

SOAPConnectionFactory soapConnFact = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
SOAPConnection soapConnection = soapConnFact.createConnection();
SOAPMessage response = soapConnection.call(soapMessage, "http://localhost:8080/WebService/WebService");

But i have lack of fundamental knowledge. That this mean that soap message will be sent via http? I heard that soap message can be sent via many different protocols (for example SMTP). But if will be sent via http, is there any way to set http headers? I assume, that soap envelope is the main element in http message body.

Could anyone clarify that for me?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050423#4050423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050423