[jbossws-dev] Re: [JBoss JIRA] Reopened: (JBWS-1609) Address in WSDL - Port value is -1 when server is requested with default port 80

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 09:27:31 EDT 2007

Hi Magesh,

> Would this affect http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1472 too?

I don't know because there is no test case for JBWS-1472 AFAICS. Could
you please create one that documents and tests the intended behavior. I
reopend the issue.

It should be possible to keep the original behaviour which allowed the
address to be set in the WSDL and this address would always be returned
so the three required scenarios are: -

 1 - Use the hostname specified in the -beans.xml.
 2 - Use the hostname already in the WSDL.
 3 - Use the hostname of the calling client.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler