[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Setting the properties on the JAXBContext

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 12:30:40 EDT 2007

Hi Guys.

So Thomas, I had a look at the new additions around the JAXBHandler interface and I think this will work for JBossESB.

I was afraid that it might require the ESB user to get down and dirty with the JBossWS bean configs, but I see that the handler can be set on the Endpoint - for some reason I missed that in your earlier post - sorry :-)

I'll be back if I run into any issues.  Thanks for sorting this out for us guys :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058300#4058300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058300