[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WSContractConsumer API in a seam app

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 11:54:09 EST 2007

Ok, I get it work finally.

Problem was solved removing most part of jbossws jars (leave there only jbossws-wsconsume-impl.jar and  jaxb-xjc.jar that stay in client dir in the server).

I putted all jars inside the ear because it is the suggested way for seam apps and simplify distribution and deploy.
Sincerely I didn't understand what happened to classLoader in hot deploying jbossws' jars.
Thanks a lot for the interest.

 I think our generic client based on wsConsumer will be released in few days. Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024698#4024698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024698