[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBAS-4109, jbossws-2.0.0.CR4?

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 14:50:22 EST 2007

The jbossas trunk version has been reverted back to snapshot by Thomas. I need a release version this week. Also, the declared mc dependencies for the 2.0.x line seem questionable:

  |     <import componentref="jboss/microcontainer">
  |       <compatible version="snapshot"/>
  |       <compatible version="2.0.0.Beta3"/>
  |       <compatible version="1.0.2"/>
  |     </import>

I added the 2.0.0.Beta3 to the snapshot, but the 1.0.2 compatibility cannot be correct for the mc-2.0.x deployers. We will need to split up environment specific artifiacts like deployers from the core to be able to declare property dependencies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025551#4025551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025551