[jbossws-dev] Working with CTS JIRA issues

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 08:46:54 EDT 2007

Folks, please make sure you have jira issues that describe the areas
that you'are working on and that these issues are "In Progress" state
when you are actually working on them.

Any issue that is not "In Progress" can be reassigned at free will. i.e.
If I encounter a problem that is in jira, assigned to somebody else and
not beeing worked on. I can to assign it to myself and start progress on
it.

In that way we can hopefully minimize potential conflicts.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx