[jbossws-dev] j2eetck-mods broken?

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 15:25:41 EDT 2007

Recently I updated j2eetck-mods and javaee5-cts to the most recent
versions in CVS head. I installed TCK 5_0b, rebuilt everything and ran
the suite. I found out every test was failing because the VM was exiting
with code 1. I removed TCK 5_0b and tried again with 5_0_tempb-b06. Same
  problem. I am running everything in Windows.

Apparently the harness executes a badly formatted command, shown below.
Note the java command appears after the class name and other options.

com.sun.ts.lib.harness.ExecTSTestCmd CLASSPATH=[list of ';' separated
paths] DISPLAY=:0.0 HOME=C:\Documents and Settings\aguizar
windir=C:\WINDOWS SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINDOWS
PATH=\dev\jbossas\trunk\build\output\jboss-5.0.0.Beta2\nativelib
C:\dev\jdk1.5.0_10\jre/bin/java -DTS_HOME=C:\dev\tck5\javaeetck

Are you hitting this problem as well? Where can I read about changes to
j2eetck-mods?

Thanks,

Alejandro