[jbossws-dev] Re: JBossWS SOAP Attachment sample invoke

Sreedhar S sreedhar.sirigiri at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:16:17 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I've a requirement to test SOAP with Attachements (SwA) through the
JAXRPC. I downloaded the samples provided by
jbossws-samples-1.2.0.GA(on windows). I'm running on jboss-4.0.4.GA
application server. I deployed jaxrpc-samples-swa.war file
successfully on jboss-4.0.4.GA and able to register the
endpoints(http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services) on the server.

The issue is how to test the SOAP attachments? I read in some forums
that we can do it by using SoapUI and I was able to send a SOAP
attachment request and got a response as well(but not able to figure
out where the attachments are stored). Now the issue is I need to run
a client and test how to invoke the attachments(invoking
jaxrpc-samples-swa) without using soapUI. And I would like to know if
the samples(jbossws-samples-1.2.0.GA) has service client, how do I
test it. Please provide help!!!!

Regards,
Sreedhar