[jbossws-dev] Re: Jira issues fix version

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 05:59:26 EST 2007

Hi Allesio/Team,

when you resolve an issue in trunk you set the "fix version" to the next
release that is not in QA (i.e. we have a QA branch for it) already. In
your case this would be 2.0.3

Issues that are resolved as "won't fix", "cannot reproduce", etc should
not have a "fix version"

Please remember that we generate our release notes from the jira change
log. So everything that needs to go in there must have a jira issue
associated with it.

cheers
-thomas

--