[jbossws-dev] missing header

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 06:09:59 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

all files that you commit must have a copyright header. You can get it
from any other file. Please setup your IDE, such that the header and SVN
$Id:$ is included automatically.

Test cases that we create for a specific jira issue have a descriptive
header like this:

/**
 * [JBWS-1611] SOAPAction is not sent in dispath requests
 *
 * http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1611
 *
 * @author Thomas.Diesler at jboss.org
 * @since 14-Jun-2007
 */

Tests that are not expected to pass should be disabled with a FIXME.
Hudson should not fail for tests that we expect to fail. This makes it
easy to detect regression.

I fixed a test compilation issue in
jaxws/jbws1795/generated/TravelAgentBeanService.java

Was this file generated with our tools? If so it is a bug that it
contained references to the jaxws-2.1 API. Please get in touch with
Heiko to discuss this possible tools issue.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx