[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - metadata integration

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 00:13:44 EDT 2007

It looks like the only integration point for creation of a ObjectModelFactory based impl that hands off to a ServiceRefHandler impl from the ws spi. Can we get the ws spi to provide a jaxb annotated element ala this from the metadata project instead?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091801#4091801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091801