[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: When will W3CEndpointReference instance construction be

jhalliday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 06:03:02 EDT 2007

Hi Thomas

This looks like it could be a blocker for putting transactions onto the JBossWS native stack, which in turn makes it a blocker for the transactions release we are going to use in AS 5.0 GA  In short, I'd appreciate it if your team could schedule this in to your roadmap sooner rather than later.  Do you anticipate it will require significant effort or is it unscheduled just due to lack of demand?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093393#4093393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093393