[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Thoughts about productivity

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 12:07:48 EDT 2007

In particular concerning the samples, the strategy I'm think about is to provide customers with some real world usecases. Each of them is going to have its own scenario. Then we'll propose you reliable implementations leveraging the most suitable jbossws features and discussing the choices we take for the key points of each usecase.

As said, soon you'll have the opportunity to choose the usecases you think are the most interesting; however if everybody want to start describing its own enterprise usecase/scenario... we'll be happy to consider that too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094685#4094685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094685