[jbossws-dev] Re: [jboss-dev] metadata not attached to DeploymentUnit

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 08:12:51 EDT 2007

I modified JBossWebAppParsingDeployer to always attach a
JBossWebMetaData object.

http://fisheye.jboss.com/changelog/JBossAS/?cs=66108

This workaround only applies to web meta data and does not address the
general problem of the jboss specific meta data not being attached to
the DeploymentUnit if there is no jboss DD. Please review and modify if
needed.

cheers
-thomas