[jbossws-dev] How to change the user, who runs the Web Services in JBoss (axis)

Anika Joecker joecker at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Oct 15 05:52:38 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have implemented a Web Service, which runs a shell script on our compute
cluster. The problem is, that this Web Service (and so the shell script too)
is run by the admin user, who has installed JBoss. I like to change this, but
couldn't find any hint how to do this.

I am using JBoss jboss-tomcat-4.0.4RC1 and I deployed axis.war in the deploy
directory. The Web Service is in Java implemented.

So if anyboby of you can help me, I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Anika