[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 1 - Start from scratch

omatzura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 08:39:05 EDT 2007

Hi Alessio,

Maybe one could also provide soapUI projects/testsuites/testcases for all these samples (once we get the soapui-plugin back in the build)? Since all request/response messages can be viewed in the UI it probably makes understanding/experimenting with them even easier for a ws-newbie.. (as a complement to java-based tests of course).. It might also get them started with the testing part of ws-development, which is hopefully a good thing :-)

We are currently adding support for ws-security, ws-addressing, etc.. so that will be possible to demonstrate as well..

just an idea..

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com