[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 0 - WS Culture

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 05:27:51 EDT 2007

"maeste" wrote : My two cents about level 0.
  | Most non-expert users need something clarifying what web service are not. I mean, simplifying a lot of course, something like "web service are not simple xml exchange, are not xml to parse with proprietary sw or read by human" and so on.

I agree with you, there are many people confused about what webservices are.
Many people think its just another XML based RPC method call

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095956#4095956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095956