[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 3 - Transition / staging

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 06:54:14 EDT 2007

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Yes, you are right. But I'd use thirdparty SOAP sniffers instead of writing our own because we're out of resources.
  | Richard

Yes, I agree. As a matter of fact I was thinking to suggest users using those thirdparty tools (Lms too is a thirdparty tool, not something to develop from scratch), after having explained them why they're important and useful. This said, we might somehow endorse the tools we think are the most suitable for our users' need, but this is quite an other discussion ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095996#4095996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095996