[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Problems getting WS into ESB

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 17:32:55 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I still don't know whether the SP2 release includes this fix or not, you owe me an answer on that one ;)

Yes it does.

When you say

anonymous wrote :
  | ESB is currently based on AS4.2.1

do you mean

#1 there is a fork AS4.2.1 that we maintain in SVN http://path_to_some_branch

#2 we use the AS4.2.1 binary relase

In both cases installing jbossws-2.0.1.SP2 is not trivial because the AS container integration has moved to Branch_4_2 after the AS4.2.1 release.

Please show me exactly how you attempted to install jbossws-2.0.1.SP2 from that I can probably see how it should be done properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099042#4099042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099042