[jbossws-dev] Re: #jbosssoa

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 10:40:28 EDT 2007

We already have communication channels setup that we monitor with high
priority. Generally, these are the dev forums and the respective jira
projects. Only if there is a jira issue, I can schedule work on it and
have SVN commits linked to the issue. There are also cross references
between jira and forum posts. All this will be lost with IRC.

In short, if you have an issue please discuss it on the forum first.
When its well understood, we create an jira issue for it and start
progress on it.

cheers
-thomas

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 10:19 -0400, Mike Brock wrote:
> This is very important.  We need all of the project leads and active
> members from: Drools, ESB, Messaging, Web Services, and jBPM
> specifically to start making a habit out of hanging out in this channel.
>
> On 30-Oct-07, at 10:10 AM, trevor kirby wrote:
>
> > To try and cut down on communication delays while resolving  SOA
> > platform issues can you please join the #jbosssoa IRC channel
> > Can you also please encourage your team members to do the same. The
> > connection details are :-
> > server: devserv.devel.redhat.com/6667
> > channel: #jbosssoa
> >
> > Trev
> >
> > --
> > Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place,
> > 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
> > Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
> > Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
> > Owens (Ireland)
> >

> Mike Brock
> Senior Software Engineer
> Red Hat, Inc. (JBoss Division)
> cbrock at redhat.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message is intended only for the designated
> recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information
> or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated
> recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you
> receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler
Web Service Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat