[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS-RM Sender/Receiver Location Within JBossWS Stack

richard_opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 03:59:51 EDT 2007

1.) Yes, the model of the SENDER and RECEIVER should be similar. I've just draw the client side, but you can imagine similar mechanism on the server side too. Just for clear in present I'm mainly focusing on the client side.
2.) I was playing games and doing some experiments with JBossWS client side invocation framework and was looking for the most suitable place to put the RM SENDER in. I have implemented dummy sender and executed all the JBossWS tests on all JBoss AS version against this dummy sender. The result of my experiment is in SVN repository (in my branch).
You can find this dummy sender implementation in RemotingConnectionImpl.java.

If you would like to explain something we can communicate it also e.g. via Skype.

I'm expecting another questions, comments, criticism and opinions from you guys ;-)

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085894#4085894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085894