[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS-RM Sender/Receiver Location Within JBossWS Stack

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 03:43:20 EDT 2007

Maybe i need to look at the code. But i was thinking similiar. My first impression was, that RM uses a cleanly seperated subsystem, with jbossws dispatching to it (or registering a callback on the server side). Let the dispatch point be handler or whatever fits into the picture.

Could it be that you require fine grained control over the transport?
I.e. dealing with return codes and continuation? Is that the reason you chose the RemotingConnectionImpl.java?

Another drawback is that the RemotingConnection is only available on the client side. How is the server side dealing with it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086478#4086478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086478