[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Endpoint redeployment

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 11:05:11 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  |  * How could non EJB deployers detect that deployment work had been already done by EJB deployers and nothing should be done for such archives?

I guess you'll have to investigate the ejb / war relationship a little. I would suppose (since the identity of the webapp is deterministic) that it is possible to check for its existance.

In jboss50 it probably pays to look into in memory webapp deployment for ejb endpoints. In that case the deployer would not have to have complex detection logic based on webapp archives.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088466#4088466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088466