[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Endpoint redeployment

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 06:37:43 EDT 2007

The first thing to do is probably to setup the test matrix that deployes every kind on WS endpoints, takes the appserver down, restarts it again and finally exercises the endpoints.

This need to be automated and hooked up in hudson.
When we have this we can worry and fix endpoint specific problems.

Without a comprehensive test matrix we can never be sure that appserver chages won't break this functionality.

This of course is not needed if a WS endpoint deployment is stateless in terms of deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089256#4089256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089256